Built at Swindon in 1938.
BR motive power depot allocations since 1948.
|May 1963||Severn Tunnel Junction|
|September 1964||Bristol Barrow Road|
Withdrawn August 1965 and sent to Woodham Brothers at Barry where it stayed until 1984.
Initially the locomotive was based on the Plym Valley Railway before moving to the Bodmin & Wenford Railway in 1990. In 2002 the locomotive moved to the Llangollen Railway.
The locomotive has been overhauled at Llangollen following the boiler certificate expiring in 2015. It had been thought that it might be back in service by the end of 2017 but it will be early 2018 when it is back in traffic.
During early February 2018 the locomotive moved again under its own steam around the Llangollen shed yard. Later in that month it had further trials before having its final section of boiler cladding and smokebox support struts fitted prior to the locomotive being painted.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|Llangollen Railway||Operational||Privately owned|