This locomotive was built in 1909 by Hawthorn Leslie for the Metropolitan Electric Power Supply Company Ltd based at Acton. The locomotive was given the name Met.
It was moved to the Kent & East Sussex Railway at Tenterden for storage in 1967 and remained there until in 1979.
It is believed that it spent some time at the Darlington North Road Station Museum but was subsequently sold and moved to the Stratford on Avon and Broadway Railway Museum. This museum appears to have closed around 2010 but it is suggested that prior to this the locomotive had moved to the Weardale Railway and then Long Marston.
It is now believed to be at a private location in Mid Glamorgan.