Built at Swindon in 1940 and withdrawn in July 1964.
BR motive power depot allocations since 1948.
|June 1948||Old Oak Common|
|May 1952||Cardiff Canton|
|January 1960||Severn tunnel Junction|
3814 is stored on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway and has not yet been restored to working order.
In the summer of 2016 the tender was moved to Llangollen for its restoration to be completed.
The tender will be attached to 6880 Betton Grange until that locomotive has its own tender.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|North Yorkshire Moors Railway||Under restoration||Peter Robinson|
|3814 at Grosmont on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway-2013|