4121 was built in 1937.
BR motive power depot allocations since 1948.
|May 1949||Stafford Road|
|February 1953||Severn Tunnel Junction|
|September 1964||Severn Tunnel Junction|
It was withdrawn in 1965 and sent for scrap to Woodham Brothers at Barry. It remained there until 1981.
Since it left Barry it has spent time at the Dean Forest Railway, Swindon Works, Crewe Heritage Centre and Thingley Junction.
Stored at Tyseley Locomotive Works in a partially stripped down state.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|Tyseley||Partially stripped down for restoration||Privately owned|