5900 was built at Swindon in 1931. The locomotive spent most of its working life in the West Country.
BR motive power depot allocations since 1948.
|October 1962||Old Oak Common|
|November 1962||St Philips Marsh|
It was withdrawn from Bristol in 1963 and sent to Woodham Brothers scrapyard. It was rescued by members of the Great Western Society and sent to Didcot Railway Centre in 1971 and fully restored by 1976. It saw considerable main line service (including being involved in the GWR 150 celebrations in 1985), as well as in the centre. It is currently on static display and is waiting for an overhaul.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|Didcot Railway Centre||On static display awaiting overhaul||Great Western Society|
- 4920 Dumbleton Hall
- 4930 Hagley Hall
- 4936 Kinlet Hall
- 4942 Maindy Hall
- 4953 Pitchford Hall
- 4965 Rood Ashton Hall
- 4979 Wootton Hall
- 5952 Cogan Hall
- 5967 Bickmarsh Hall
- 5972 Olton Hall