This locomotive was built in February 1948 at Swindon Works.
BR motive power depot allocations.
|May 1958||Worcester (stored from November 1962)|
|September 1963||Severn Tunnel Junction|
|November 1963||Cardiff East Dock|
|November 1964||Severn Tunnel Junction|
|April 1965||Bristol Barrow Road|
It was withdrawn from service in December 1965 from Bristol Barrow Road and sold for scrap to Woodham Brothers scrapyard. In 1986 it was saved for preservation and moved to the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway and remained there until 2013 when it moved to the Swindon and Cricklade Railway where its restoration will be completed.
By April 2018 it was hoped that the work on the bottom half of the locomotive would be completed by June 2018.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|Under restoration||Trevor Westbury|
- 6960 Raveningham Hall
- 6989 Wightwick Hall
- 6990 Witherslack Hall
- 6998 Buton Agnes Hall
- 7903 Foremarke Hall
- 7927 Willington Hall