This locomotive was built by Andrew Barclay in 1906 and was delivered new to Oakley Collieries in Fife.
The Oakley Colliery was acquired by the Fife Coal Company in 1924 and was subsequently part of the National Coal Board (NCB) following the nationalisation of the industry.
The locomotive appears to have ended its working life at Bowhill Colliery where it carried the No 22.
In 1973 the locomotive was sold to Thomas Muir’s scrapyard at Easter Balbeggie in Fife..
As of October 2017 the locomotive was still in the scrapyard