|Driving Wheels||3ft 2ins|
This locomotive was built in 1924 by Andrew Barclay and delivered new to Colzium Quarry Co Ltd.
In 1929 the locomotive was sold to Yorkshire Tar Distillers and used at their Kilnhurst Works in Rotherham. In the 1960s it moved to the companies tar distilleries at Cleckheaton but returned later to its original base before being withdrawn from service in 1972.
In 1972 the locomotive started its life in preservation at the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway.
In 1975 the locomotive was moved to Crossley’s Scrap Merchants at Shipley where it was restored to working order.
In 1984 it moved to the Peak Railway at Buxton.
In December 1989 the locomotive moved to the Middleton Railway.
In 1992 it was moved to the Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway.
The locomotive is now stored at the Pontypool.
In October 2020 the locomotive was advertised for sale on eBay with a guide price of £15,000