This locomotive was built in 1925 by Andrew Barclay to work at the Aberdeen Corporation Gas Works. It was employed there until it was replaced by diesel power in 1964. The locomotive was transferred to Aberdeen Council for preservation and relocated to Ferryhill.
Because of issues with vandalism and the lack of covered storage for the locomotive it was transferred to the Ayrshire Railway Preservation Group at Dalmellington in 1979.
The locomotive has since been restored as a static exhibit at the Grampian Transport Museum in Alford, Aberdeenshire.
|1889 at the Scottish Gas Board at Aberdeen – April 1965|
|1889 at the Scottish Gas Board at Aberdeen – October 1969|
|1889 at the Grampian Transport Museum – Auigust 2013|