|Driving Wheels||3ft 6ins|
|Cylinders||Outside – 14in x 22in|
This locomotive was built by Andrew Barclay in 1935 and was supplied new to the Central Portland Cement Company Ltd., Kirton Lindsey in Lincolnshire.
The firm later became the Alpha Cement Company, and in 1949, G. & T. Earle Ltd., who were a subsidiary of Associated Portland Cement Manufacturers (APCM).
Following the withdrawal of the locomotive from service at their Houghton Regis plant in Bedfordshire in 1967 APCM donated it to the Quainton Railway Society.
Tom Parry is currently being overhauled at the Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway.
In October 2020 the locomotive was advertised for sale on eBay at a price of £5,000 for the dismantled locomotive.