This locomotive was built by Andrew Barclay and delivered new in September 1949 to Glaxo Laboratories Ltd at Ulverston.
It was a fireless locomotive which means that it had a steam accumulator rather than a boiler and was charged up with steam from a stationary boiler. It also meant that there was no chance of it starting a fire.
It had 15 inch x 18 inch outside cylinders and 3 feet driving wheels.
The locomotive is now at Carnforth where it has been for many years and is now thought to be in a sad state.