This locomotive was built in 1954 by Andrew Barclay for the National Coal Board (NCB).
It worked at Polkemmet Colliery which was part of the NCB Lothian Area.
It is stored awaiting cosmetic restoration at Dunaskin which is the base of the Ayshire Railway Preservation Group (ARPG).
|2358 at Polkemmet Colliery – August 1977|
|2358 at Ayr – May 2011|