This locomotive was built at the Kilmarnock works of Andrew Barclay in 1902.
It was working at Millom ironworks when the works closed in the late 1960s.
The locomotive then appears to have spent time at Steamtown at Carnforth before moving to the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway where it was based for many years.
In 2010 the locomotive was reported to be at the old Mangotsfield North station.
After this it has been based at a private site at Criggion near Oswestry.