|Designer||Avonside Engine Company|
|Driving Wheels||3ft 9½in|
|Cylinders||Outside – 16in x 24in|
This locomotive was delivered new in 1922 by Avonside Engine Company to Haunchwood Colliery in North Warwickshire coalfield. It was was transferred to Arley Colliery on closure of Haunchwood.
The engine was purchased from Baddesley Colliery by the Dinting Railway Centre, arriving in Dinting during July 1975. After a retube and minor repairs, the locomotive was steamed regularly for brakevan rides. The engine was last steamed in April 1981, when it was stopped for a complete boiler overhaul.
On the closure of the railway centre, the engine was purchased by the present owner in July 1990, and moved to the Fleetwood Locomotive Centre, and then to the Ribble Steam Railway at Preston where it arrived in April 2002.
It is planned to return the locomotive to run on the Ribble Steam Railway.