This locomotive was built by Avonside Engine Company in 1927 to work at the Snowdown Colliery at Dover.
When it was withdrawn from service at Snowdown Colliery it was moved to Sellindge but then moved to the East Kent Railway in 1992.
It is now owned by the East Kent Railway where it is intended to restore the locomotive.
|2004 at Snowdown Colliery|
|2004 at Snowdown Colliery – May 1979|
|2004 at the East Kent Railway – September 2017|