This locomotive was built by Hudswell Clarke in 1936 and became Ribble Cement No 3. It worked at the quarry of Horrocksford Lime Co Ltd at Clitheroe.
In 1929, a new design was developed which was known as the standard 14 inch design
This locomotive was built to this design which had 14 inch x 22 inch outside cylinders and 3 feet 3½ inch driving wheels. The boiler pressure was 160psi and the tractive effort 14,800lbf.
The locomotive was on static display at the Lytham Power Museum for a number of years. The museum was in the Helican Spring factory which auctioned the locomotives off in the 1990’s due to the business having financial problems.
The whereabouts of the locomotive know are unknown.