This locomotive was built in 1949 by Hudswell Clarke for the National Coal Board. It was employed at Peckfield Colliery in Micklefield in West Yorkshire.
It was one of the seven 17inch cylinder locomotive that were modified by Hudswell Clarke after 1962.
It is currently under restoration at the Chasewater Railway.
Back to Hudswell Clarke
Back to Industrial Locomotives
Back to Locomotives