This locomotive was built in 1920 by Kerr, Stuart & Company and started its working life at the Moss Bay Haematite Iron & Steel Co Ltd at Workington where it gained the name Moss Bay.
At some stage it moved to the Whaddon Marsh Gas Works at Croydon where it worked until around the mid 1960s.
It was then purchased by Staffordshire County Council and moved to Shugborough Hall where it was put on static display.
It has subsequently moved to the Foxfield Railway where it is on static display in the museum.
|4167 at CEGB Waddon – October 1964|