|Driving Wheels||3ft 6ins|
|Cylinders||Outside – 13in x 20in|
This locomotive was built by Markham & Co Ltd in 1894 to work on the Staveley Coal and Iron Company.
It worked at Staveley until 1965.
In 1971 the locomotive moved to the Midland Railway Centre at Butterley.
The locomotive is on static display in the Matthew Kirtley Museum at the Midland Railway Centre.
|109 at the Midland Railway Centre – March 2010|