This locomotive was built by Peckett & Sons in 1952 for the Central Electricity Generating Board (CEGB) and was deployed at Uskmouth power station (also known as Fifoots Point power station) at the mouth of the River Usk.
After its industrial service the locomotive moved to the Dean forest railway in April 1972.
The locomotive is currently stored on the Dean Forest Railway.
|2147 at Dean Forest Railway – February 2010|
|2147 at Dean Forest Railway – May 2016|