This locomotive was built by Robert Stephenson & Hawthorn in 1950 and was used at Leicester Power Station.
The locomotive came under Central Electricity Generating Board (CEGB) ownership in 1957.
At some time the locomotive appears to have moved to Hams Hall Power Station at Sutton Coalfield. This may have been around the time Hams Hall C was constructed.
It is believed the locomotive is now operational at the Fulstow Steam Centre.