Sentinel       Works No 9365       Belverdere 0-4-0 VBGT

Sentinel 9365 at Northamptonshire Ironstone Trust at Hunsbury Hill - September 2014.jpg

This locomotive was built by Sentinel in 1945 for William Cory & Son a coal merchant at Erith where it was given the name Belverdere.

When the locomotive was no longer required for the business in 1967 it was donated to the council for use by the local community.

The locomotive is now at the Northamptonshire Ironstone Railway Trust at Hunsbury Hill where it is on static display.

Sentinel 9365 at Northamptonshire Ironstone Trust at Hunsbury Hill - September 2014.jpg 9365 at Northamptonshire Ironstone Trust at Hunsbury Hill – September 2014

Back to Sentinel

Back to Industrial Locomotives

Back to Locomotives