This locomotive was built by Sentinel in 1957 for R B Tennant of Coatbridge who were engineers and contractors to the Scottish steel industry.
It was taken out of service at Coatbridge in 1984.
The locomotive is privately owned but is included in the Scottish Railway Preservation Stock on the Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway.
It is awaiting an overhaul.
|9627 at RB Tennant, Coatbridge – August 1975|