|Driving Wheels||3ft 0½in|
|Cylinders||Outside – 12in x 18in|
This locomotive was built by W G Bagnall in 1936 for Edward Lloyd for use at the Bowaters Paper Mills at Sittingbourne in Kent.
It was moved to the East Anglian Railway Museum at Chappel in October 1976 and restored to full working order.
In 1981 the locomotive was fitted with vacuum brakes to enable it to work passenger trains.
It was taken out of traffic in April 1995 for a ten year overhaul. The locomotive returned to service in 2006 after the overhaul which included fitting a new firebox.
It then operated again and after a further overhaul returned to traffic at the East Anglian Railway Museum again in 2016.
||2542 at the East Anglian Railway Museum – May 2017|