This locomotive was built by W G Bagnall in 1936 and spent its working life in industrial service with the Central Electricity Generating Board in Northampton before being acquired for preservation.
It’s current owner has spent many years restoring it to working order, a project completed in 2014.
For some time it was based on the Northampton and Lamport Railway.
It is now based at the Mid Suffolk Light Railway.
|2565 at the Mid Suffolk Railway – June 2018|