|Designer||W G Bagnall|
|Driving Wheels||3ft 0½in|
|Cylinders||Outside – 12in x 18in|
This locomotive was built by W G Bagnall in 1932 for the Fraser and Chalmers division of the General Electric Company in Erith, Kent. Here it carried the number V75. A second set of buffers was fitted at low level to suit the very low wagons employed by the company for the transport of heavy castings.
In 1953 the engine underwent a heavy overhaul, during which it received a new firebox, but after this little work seems to have been done.
At the reorganisation which followed the take-over of Fraser and Chalmers by C A Parsons, V75 was declared redundant and offered for sale. A Quainton Railway Centre member purchased the locomotive and after storage at Luton it arrived at Quainton in April 1969.
During 2011 the boiler was sent to Locomotive Maintenance Services on the Great Central Railway where a heavy overhaul was completed, including a new tube plate, some replacement barrel sections and new stays fitted. The boiler was returned to Quainton and refitted to the locomotive during February 2013. In May 2013 the tank, cab and chimney were returned to the locomotive.
The locomotive underwent steam trails in November 2013 which was the first time it had been steamed since the 1960s.
2469 formally entered traffic at Buvckinghamshire Railway at Quainton in May 2014.
It is in a deep blue livery, similar to that it carried in its final industrial service in Kent.