This locomotive was built in 1943 by Andrew Barclay and spent its working life at Little Barford Power Station in Bedfordshire.
The locomotive spent some time in preservation based on the North Norfolk Railway before moving on to the Rushden Transport Museum.
It was restored at Tyseley around 2008 and then operated at the Rushton Transport Museum until it was withdrawn from service for a ten year overhaul at the end of December 2017.
The overhaul of the locomotive commenced in 2018.
|2168 on the Rushden, Higham and Wellingborough Railway|