|Driving Wheels||3ft 8ins|
|Cylinders||Outside – 16in x 24in|
This locomotive was built in 1946 by Andrew Barclay and was delivered new to Imperial Chemical Industries Ltd for use at their Dyestuffs Division Works at Huddersfield.
It worked at the ICI plant at Huddersfield until diesel power took over in 1967.
The locomotive was donated by ICI to Keighley & Worth Valley Railway Preservation Society and arrived at Haworth in April 1968
The locomotive was used in the early days of KWVR but had limited use on passenger trains because of its heavy axleload and short wheelbase. Its use diminished until its boiler certificate expired when it was taken out of service and placed on display at Oxenhope.
It was eventually sold and moved in 1992 to Poynton and formed the focal point of a picnic area in a garden centre.
In 2015 rumours suggested that the owners wished to sell the locomotive and an offer was made by a Churnet Valley Railway volunteer to buy it.
The locomotive was then moved to the Churnet Valley Railway with the intention of overhauling it and using it as a station pilot at Cheddleton.