This locomotive was built in 1954 by Andrew Barclay Sons & Company.
Shortly after being built, the locomotive was transferred to CEGB Goldington, where it was renumbered ED9.
In the early 2000s it was purchased to be used as spares for Andrew Barclay Works No 2354.
2352 was stored at the Swindon & Cricklade Railway for a number of years but is now at the Tanat Valley Light Railway where it is being overhauled.
|2352 at the Swindon & Cricklade Railway – January 2015|