This locomotive was built in 1954 by Andrew Barclay Sons & Company and it was employed on shunting duties at CEGB Goldington where it carried the number ED10. It remained at Goldington until the mid 1970s.
After its industrial working life was finished the locomotive was used on the Swanage Railway where it was the first working locomotive in 1980.
In 1983 it became the first working locomotive on the Swindon & Cricklade Railway and was the main workhorse on the railway until 2005 when it failed its 8th year boiler examination..
It is currently being overhauled on the Swindon & Cricklade Railway.
|2354 at CEGB Goldington Power Station in Bedford – June 1975|