This locomotive was built by Andrew Barclay in May 1929 and delivered new to the Carrow Works of J & J Coleman . It was given the name Delta.
It was a fireless locomotive which means that it had a steam accumulator rather than a boiler and was charged up with steam from a stationary boiler. It also meant that there was no chance of it starting a fire.
It had 15 inch x 18 inch outside cylinders and 3 feet driving wheels.
Around 1948 the locomotive was acquired by Monsanto Chemicals Ltd to work at the plant at Newport where it remained based until 1990 when it was the last regular working commercial industrial locomotive in Wales.
It is believed to be at the National Museum Wales Collection Centre but its condition is unknown.