This locomotive was built by Andrew Barclay in 1910 and was delivered new to Stewart & Lloyd Ltd at their Clydedale Works in Mossend near Motherwell.
In preservation the locomotive spent some time at the Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway but was restored on the West Somerset Railway by an apprentice at Williton. It was returned to steam in early 2016 before spending some time on loan to the Pontypool & Blaenavon Railway.
The locomotive is now back at Williton.
|AB 1219 at Washford on the West Somerset Railway – March 2016|