5764 was built in 1929 at Swindon at a cost of £2,651. It spent its entire service under BR ownership based at Old Oak Common.
5764 was sold to London Transport (LT) in 1960 and renumbered L95.
By the time it was withdrawn from service it had completed 668,771 miles.
It was sold to Severn Valley Railway in 1971, and was operational less than a month after last being used on LT. It was last used in 2010, the boiler certificate expired December 2020, and it is currently in store at Kidderminster awaiting overhaul.
|Home Base||Current Status||Owner|
|Severn Valley Railway||Stored awaiting overhaul||SVR Pannier Tank Fund|